Sunday, December 10, 2006

Marie Fernandez that showed up to my office one Friday and tried to bribe me with another family member by stated the cause of death could be changed.

NOTHING, NOTHING ever happened because Ray Fernandez had now become more interested in a dear friend of my fathers, that worked with Elena Suess Kenedy. Posted on September 22, 2005 at 02:22:50 PM by Estevan

I have to agree with Jaime. I met several times with Ray Fernandez at his office. I was working on the Ruben Vela murder case and made an appt to see him and go over my investigation. The official cause of death was ruled an ACCIDENT. I discovered many loose ends that required the reopening of the case and view it as an ASSAULT which led to murder when Ruben died 5 days later. Dr. Fernandez agreed that I had enough new evidence to talk to the texas ranger that investigated originally plus I told him of a video tape that the asst fire chief of bishop had taken of the entire rescue event. He was not aware of it, as the ranger did not even look into this case enough to know the video was there. Dr. Fernandez stated to me that with the skull fracture that Ruben had he would have been immediately paralyzed and therefore would not have been able to ride his bike 7 blocks after he was assaulted at the hay barn (which burned down that nite!) and valiantly tried to ride his bike back home. I told him of the video and that MAria Vela, rubens mom, had told me Ruben had his hands up to his head when she arrived. The video would prove that ruben was not papralyzed and therefore any conclusion the coroner came to was not correct. It was not an accidental death, it was premeditated. NOTHING, NOTHING ever happened becasue Ray Fernandez had now become more interested in a dear friend of my fathers, that worked with elena. He wanted me to get enough info from the old guy to help himself. He now seemed to play a game of give me info and I''ll help you!! I did not give my father''s friend to him and consequently never got a damn thing done to help the Vela family and bring out the truth. WHY?? Then there is Marie Fernandez that showed up to my office one Friday
Then there is Marie Fernandez that showed up to my office one Friday and tried to bribe me with another family member by stated the cause of death could be changed. After this meeting with her, strange and ultimately lost my job because of her. She started telling the lie that I had slept with her. It is alledged she would do it in front of her husband, my chances for the vela case now get out of reach for me. Too many minds poisoned and untrusting due to her lies. Yes, I agree with Jaime.

No comments: