Monday, February 13, 2006

Watt a JOKE And oh so BORING

jennivtrejoPosts: 31

SCANDAL : The Cheney Shooting or The Media's lack of Hunting Knowledge?2/13/2006 3:51 PM
Spoke to my hunter freinds and they are laughing at this whole incident cuz Cheney was using buck shot and the guy was 200 feet away-- so the worst that could have happened was skin breakage. It is not life threatening. The real story should have been--IF I WERE RUNNING THE SHOW-- that Cheney has to conduct all of activities with an ambulance and a host of doctors nearby. That tells us the real state of the Vice President's union! Hunters say the media is blowing this all out of proportion. I suppose it has everything to do with Liberal media heads who think hunting should be criminal anyway and now that Cheny is involved they think they have a new Anti-hunting/anti-gun poster child. I can see it now-- Cheney's scowling mug shot with a headline that reads-- BAN ALL GUNS NOW BEFORE THIS MAN SHOTS AGAIN! Next time it could a bird in your neighborhood or your attorney OR YOU! Give us all a break! Cheney needs to come back blasting--all puns intended. AND did you see the Brady's response to this mess: 2/12/2006 5:40:00 PM To: National Desk Contact: Peter Hamm of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, 202-289-5792 WASHINGTON, Feb. 12 /U.S. Newswire/ -- James and Sarah Brady made comments today related to Vice President Cheney's reportedly accidental shooting yesterday in Texas. "Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot." "I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous." http://www.usnewswire.com/ Jenni

No comments: