Friday, December 28, 2007

Nueces Democrats: We dont know that Joe Benavides will make a better Commissioner than the incumbent

Nueces Democrats: We dont know that Joe Benavides will make a better Commissioner than the incumbent


With this precinct I have not a vote however, the County Commissioners are engaged towards progress for our community as a whole.

Dannoynted1:
"Our Large Family attended the "Annual Feast of Sharing" event held at the Bayfront Plaza.

Joe Benavides was one of our servers (i believe he was a soft drink server), and Mrs.Banales also was there with her husband.

I will not talk about the burnt tamale(only I got) but lets just say the mashed potatoes were the best my man says the rolls were the best.

Considering it is election time, I am surprised most politicians were absent. But with the way they rushed you out after you ate, You certainly did not have any time to "network".

The candidates that did attend, I apologize for not mentioning you as I was there only a small window of time..."


It was so different from the last time I went, which with regret, was not last year.

I must say the food was better at the events that cost money."

JK:

We dont know that Joe Benavides will make a better Commissioner than the incumbent but I do know Joe was working and he volunteered out of his commitment to the community. Joe has over the years volunteered and donated his services diligently. One might argue he is only volunteering his time and services because he wants to "get elected".

I dont believe this is the case. I have known Joe for a little over two years and I know his father. In the past, Joe Benavides has run a couple of times for office but, he volunteers regardless of whether he is running or not.

Will Joe Benavides continue to volunteer if he wins?

We can only know after we vote for him.

We do know his incumbent opponent was not volunteering at the Feast of Sharing.

We do know Joe Benavides' incumbent opponent was parading around with her hubby in tow. Was she making a statement? The message IMO was she is not worried about her challenger, she does not take him serious and she is not going to change her routine ways for her constituents. We do not know how she represents her constituency but we do know she is not going to change it.

All we can do is allow Joe Benavides to tell us how is going to represent his constituents.

We can ask him questions and hear his answers.

With Joe Benavides' incumbent opponent we dont have to ask her anything because we have her record to refer to.

The only thing I remember is that, "She could work harder" if she gave herself a pay raise.

I also know she was walking around when she should have been working.

As far as the Family name and integrity, we might should ask the ME about the trangressions.

Ask her about the real reason she decided to run.

No comments: